cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Super confused and need some help about a voucher.

Hi first time posting here and I am in need of some help.

A few weeks ago, I added a new voucher code to my final month of NOW TV cinema for an extra month of cinema. However, only afterwards did I see that the offer wasn't for a free month of cinema like it was for, but it was going to charge me £9.99 after my current voucher ended!

After speaking on live chat I was assured that the offer had been cancelled when I pressed cancel, however it now (two weeks later) says:

Sky Cinema Month Pass

£9.99 a month
Cancelled

Your offer starts in 9 days.

You can keep watching until 20 Feb 2017

No no no no no! I cancelled the new offer and even double checked it, and now it says the offer is still on my account! I haven't been charged... yet... nor do I want to be charged for an offer I really don't want nor signed up for.

Please help! I just want to cancel the £9.99 offer off my passes account!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Your options are to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or vai 'Email' and discuss your issue with them. Plus you can reference this forum topic if you need to....

Cheers 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok then, just a question then. What if they decide to charge me? What are my options then?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Your options are to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or vai 'Email' and discuss your issue with them. Plus you can reference this forum topic if you need to....

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital Okay, I'll do that as soon as I can and will report back if I have any joy with the powers that be here. Wish me luck!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok just got off live chat with NOW TV and it turns out the voucher that I applied was a £1 for one month voucher! Which is much better than the scare of £10 xD Much happier now, I just wish it said this on my page (I even got them to email me a confirmation of that as a double check,) as it would have saved much annoyance.

Thanks to everyone that helped me in this matter!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Nice one 😉