cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Special thank you to NOW TV

Didn't know if I could post this here but just wanted to say a big thank you to now tv for my most recent contact and issue i had and I know not everyone has good experiences but I thought I'd share mine so that people know there is still sole good people out there .

I Pay a regular monthly subscription I have the movie pass and als the entertainment pass which costs around £18.00 a month but my friend was recently diagnosed with AML which is a terminal blood cancer and I'm trying to support him and myself I could no longer afford the £18 a month I pay I know it's not a lot to some but at the moment it's a lot for me and I couldn't cancel the passes though my account the day before the payment were due because I was to busy helping my best friend .

I went onto the live chat and explained to the really nice and extremely helpful advisor I think he was called depesha or depack I'm sorry I can't remember but I'm sure it will show on my not tv account though . After I explained why I needed to cancel I was treated in the most kindest of way by this person who managed to cancel the passes for me as I couldn't afoord them at the moment and he kindly refunded me the monthly passes that was just taken out . I didn't ask for the refund but he said due to the current circumstances I'm facing he felt it would help me and it has done . He also said some very kind words at the end of the live chat and I was so touched that a total stranger could fully understand the situation I'm facing and you don't always get that from big companies these days so I just wanted to say thank you to the chat advisor and also to now tv as it's nice to see there is still some empathy kindnesss and then understanding in the world today

Just wanted to share my experience and give the great feedback he deserves

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Didn't know if I could post this here but just wanted to say a big thank you to now tv for my most recent contact and issue i had and I know not everyone has good experiences but I thought I'd share mine so that people know there is still sole good people out there .

I Pay a regular monthly subscription I have the movie pass and als the entertainment pass which costs around £18.00 a month but my friend was recently diagnosed with AML which is a terminal blood cancer and I'm trying to support him and myself I could no longer afford the £18 a month I pay I know it's not a lot to some but at the moment it's a lot for me and I couldn't cancel the passes though my account the day before the payment were due because I was to busy helping my best friend .

I went onto the live chat and explained to the really nice and extremely helpful advisor I think he was called depesha or depack I'm sorry I can't remember but I'm sure it will show on my not tv account though . After I explained why I needed to cancel I was treated in the most kindest of way by this person who managed to cancel the passes for me as I couldn't afoord them at the moment and he kindly refunded me the monthly passes that was just taken out . I didn't ask for the refund but he said due to the current circumstances I'm facing he felt it would help me and it has done . He also said some very kind words at the end of the live chat and I was so touched that a total stranger could fully understand the situation I'm facing and you don't always get that from big companies these days so I just wanted to say thank you to the chat advisor and also to now tv as it's nice to see there is still some empathy kindnesss and then understanding in the world today

Just wanted to share my experience and give the great feedback he deserves

Thank you

Welcome to the Forum 🙂

Thank you for your great feedback we really appreciate it. We hope to see you back in future. Have a nice day.

Thanks Niamh NOWTV Team 😉