cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Special offers options for current users?

Hi there, I use NOW TV for the sports but have seen the £51 6 month deal of cinema and entertainment but see it is only for new customers, what are the options here? Wife to join? What about the devices I use my current account on, are there any issues with two accounts on the same tv's and roku sticks?

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats great, thank you very much, I'll contact them later, not too keen on the two account route.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you went down the 2 accounts route then the NOW TV apps only allow you to be logged into one account at a time. You'd either need to keep signing in and out, or you'd need to start buying your sports passes on your wife's account.

You might be interested to know you can buy vouchers existing customers to use from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), PayPal digital gifts, Argos, Amazon, Currys, PC World and a few other places. Example prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

Alternately you might want to try having a word with live chat, explain you're interested in that offer and see if they can offer you something similar. You'll probably not get as good a deal but they might offer you something if you try and you've only a few minutes of your time to lose.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats great, thank you very much, I'll contact them later, not too keen on the two account route.