cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Special offer

Hi
I've had nowtv movies for a while but was not watching too many so decided to cancel. Upon cancelling I got a reduced price offer for 6 months which I accepted. However I changed bank accounts and did not update my new card details and now my subscription has cancelled. I have just updated my new card details on the website and would like to continue at the reduced rate but it will only offer me it at full price. Please help.
1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi
I've had nowtv movies for a while but was not watching too many so decided to cancel. Upon cancelling I got a reduced price offer for 6 months which I accepted. However I changed bank accounts and did not update my new card details and now my subscription has cancelled. I have just updated my new card details on the website and would like to continue at the reduced rate but it will only offer me it at full price. Please help.

Kateposcha,

Live Chat might be your best bet, hopefully they can sort you out.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

Click on the "contact us" towards the bottom left of link page to speak to somebody at live chat.

Suggest using either a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them (mobile devices not recommended).