cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So what's coming up in September? :)

Hey again everyone, I hope you're all well & have enjoyed the long Bank Holiday weekend Smiley Happy

What awesome films can we now look forward to Sky Cinema getting throughout September? Smiley Happy

94 REPLIES 94
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

Yeah it was Abigail Breslin (i didn't know her real name until reading your post above and had to Google it) which reminds me that i have been meaning to watch her in the film "Maggie" with Arnold Schwarzenegger Smiley Happy

Read mixed reviews about this movie, has anybody seen it and more importantly is it worth a watch or one to avoid ? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps I did watch Maggie but gave up half way through as it wasn't keeping my interest, however we all like different films so don't let that put you off giving it a go if you fancy it. However if you are in the mood for a zombie film on NOW TV  I'd recommend giving The Girl With All The Gifts a go (strictly speaking they are infected by a fungus rather than the living dead but you get the idea) - it grabbed me right from the start and was very compelling. Plus ironically for this thread great acting from the lead child star!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've seen girl with all the gifts and thought it was very good. An interesting take on the Zombie type of Movie.

And as you say @Andy A good performance from a young actor. 

Recommended watch 🙂 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F @Anonymous User @Andy @schnapps @Lindzi

I dread to think what you guys/ladies will think of the kids when/if you see the new "IT" movie. (They did a great job!)

Best horror I've seen in ages! I know a horror is good when I wake up the next day all jumpy! 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Forgot to tag you @ukbobboy 😉

I dread to think what you guys/ladies will think of the kids when/if you see the new "IT" movie. (They did a great job!)

Best horror I've seen in ages! I know a horror is good when I wake up the next day all jumpy! Smiley Very Happy

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993

Clowns???!! waahhh no thank you......too terrifying Smiley Surprised

Glad you enjoyed it though, you are braver than me Smiley LOL

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is it bad that I haven't seen the original? 

It does look like a good watch though... Not sure if I can bring myself round to do it though

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:

@caseyb1993

Clowns???!! waahhh no thank you......too terrifying Smiley Surprised

Glad you enjoyed it though, you are braver than me Smiley LOL

@Lindzi Now I'm scared of the movie "The Crow". Considering Pennywise has similar make up, you'd think I would be terrified of him as well but I really enjoyed this one! 

@Karl-F Neither have I, or read the book. Looking at the trailer, it looks so cheesy. 😄 😄

I'm glad I saw the remake first! 🙂

Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993

The only other film that I cannot watch is the original Halloween film, I think it's the music and the white blank mask, it just gives me the fear

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi I've never really sat down to watch the Halloween movies. I honestly don't watch a lot of horror anymore. When you've seen one, you've seen them all.

There was something about "IT" though, that made me really want to watch it. It may have been the little boy yelling "YOU'LL FLOAT TOO" over and over again in the trailer 😄

@Andy Looks like I've touched a nerve there! 😄 

I never said I wouldn't watch it. After I am over my Bill Skarsgard Pennywise, I'll give it a go. 😉