cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So what's coming up in September? :)

Hey again everyone, I hope you're all well & have enjoyed the long Bank Holiday weekend Smiley Happy

What awesome films can we now look forward to Sky Cinema getting throughout September? Smiley Happy

94 REPLIES 94
Lindzi
Elite 2

@schnapps

Ha ha yes, I agree. So many moments as well that nod back to the first film, which made me love it a bit more.

Film 4 sometimes put Trainspotting up to watch on Demand, so add that to places to search for it. If I come across on it on any streaming sites I'll give you a heads up Smiley Very Happy

p.s. at the beginning I was thinking who the **** is Simon!

Lindzi
Elite 2

fun fact

Kyle Richards from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was the little girl Jamie Lee Curtis babysits for in the original Halloween film..............

Sorry, I'll get my coat Smiley Embarassed

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@schnapps 

I definitley haven't seen as much as you I got about 29. Some of the Movies are quite before my time, and I've tried to stay away from really old films as I just loose interest. 

I also don't understand how some of them have made it on to that list. But hey 🙂  

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps Oh yes! Loved it! What i want in a Kong movie is plenty of Kong Smash action and you get plenty of Kong Smash action in that film! So much better than the Godzilla reboot, I can't wait to see Kong Smash Godzilla in a couple of years time! 🙂

PS make sure you crank up the AV system, that's what Kong is all about! 😉

PPS don't expect too much plot, it's a popcorn movie so just put feet up, grab snacks and beer and enjoy! Some nice in-references to the Godzilla film if you spot them as well!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 OI! No dissing Tim Curry's Pennywise on this forum! For my generation he was the stuff of nightmares and once seen never forgotten!

image.gif

As for you @Karl-F get it watched, it's a cult classic! 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Talking about scary books the worst book I've read was The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty (yes, THAT Exorcist). Back when I was a teenager and the film was unavailable to watch I got the book out of the library and started reading it ... FREAKING Nora it disturbed me so much I stopped half way through and took it back to the library as I couldn't bear reading anymore, it seems so disturbing and just evil! I did get it back out again a few weeks later to finish off but never has a horror book got under my skin the way that did. I've got a copy on my bookshelf that I bought about 10 years ago but I haven't plucked up the courage to read it again yet! Smiley Frustrated

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I didn't think you were scared of anything! 😮

@schnapps I'll let you off this time. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy I didn't think you were scared of anything! 😮

@schnapps I'll let you off this time. 😉

@caseyb1993 BEEP BEEP RITCHIE! 😉

image.jpeg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993

I am with @Lindzi with this one, where anything with "Clowns" or "Dolls" in a Horror Movie / TV show is too creepy for me and freaks me out Smiley Very Happy

Where my tolerance horror watching level reaches at Zombies, Vampires and Werewolves Smiley Happy

Any other Horror Genres tend to give me nightmares and i try to steer clear where possible.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@ukbobboy

I am on board with the whiney kids things...totally not my thing and will avoid if possible BUT cute little animals getting killed or eaten is not something that I can deal with. I can't even watch wildlife docs as something always gets attacked and/or eaten or there is some peril that threatens the life of a baby 'something' . I am nervous about something happening to the tiger in TWD and that's CGI Smiley Very Happy

Didn't you cry when E.T. was dying?....sooo sad