cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So what's coming up in September? :)

Hey again everyone, I hope you're all well & have enjoyed the long Bank Holiday weekend Smiley Happy

What awesome films can we now look forward to Sky Cinema getting throughout September? Smiley Happy

94 REPLIES 94
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Well, amongst the plenty of straight to DVD guff that Sky always throw at us there's a few gems that might interest you, including Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, The Dragon Spell, Passengers, Sully: Miracle on the Hudson, Underworld: Blood Wars, Forsaken, The Accountant and XXx: Return of Xander Cage. Hopefully something there takes your fancy!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You will find the blog is usually updated early September as well. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Lindzi
Elite 2

Hi @Andy

Do you know if nowtv are getting T2 Trainspotting? I thought I saw an advert for it but not sure.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Nope not heard anything about T2 but I'll tag @Anonymous User as she kindly lets some info slip on occasion! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Andy 

Up coming in September is Fantastic beasts (yay) Sully, passengers and a few more.

T2 is due in October 🙂

Lindzi
Elite 2

thanks @Anonymous User

Great news!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

I am sure T2 is coming soon to Sky Cinema, like you i seen it advertised during the commercial break on NowTV.

Seen it recently on Blu-ray which was really enjoyable, Robert Carlyle has Begbie was by far the best character in the movie (what a psycho but funny at the same time).

Danny Boyle is such a good Director and has good taste in music when it comes to sound tracks in his films (i loved the Blondie and FGH songs in this movie two of my favourite bands from the fantastic eighties) Smiley Very Happy

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy @schnapps

Thank you both. I am really looking forward to seeing it, Spud was my favourite from the first one his job interview was brilliant. Begbie was a total nut job, I wouldn't want to run into him after nicking the money, assume he's not a happy camper. Happy to hear that the soundtrack is good for this one too.

This is the first time in ages that I have films to look forward to on Nowtv!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi

No spoilers, but Begbie has a massive grudge which is the main story line of the movie Smiley Wink