cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Snatch redeem doesn't work

I have tried to apply a snatch two month free entertainment pass and it hasn't worked. Wondering if anyone could help
41 REPLIES 41
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User unfortunately using other codes won't affect this code which means you may have been robbed. What you can do is ask chat to check the code. They will be able to tell if it has been used previously.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got a movie and kids code that won't go onto my account... says it doesn't recognise the codes I've copied, pasted and wrote my self and still won't accept the code. Expires December 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Maybe try different internet browser when applying the voucher code, also have a read of this help guide article linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/win-now-tv-prizes-with-snatch

If you are still struggling, then open the link page and click on the contact us button highlighted in green which will open a secondary page where you can speak to a live chat advisor.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im currently using 2 voucher codes from Snatch.
However I have 3x cinema and 2 x kids that ive snatched aswell.
Can these be used on my account as they say 1 per user on the terms.
Or am.i living in false hope created by Now tv and Snatch ?
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User if it says one per user that is what will apply. I hope you didn't snatch them off someone who could have used them. I don't see how either company has given you false hope. You chose to play snatch and chose to snatch items. One way round is to cancel and ask chat to deactivate this account. You then ask your better half to set up an account in her name she can use two of the codes. Finally the remaining codes you gift to folk as a present, you can ask chat when they expire.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
we have 4 now boxes around the home and have 2 accounts controlling them aswell as the ipads on them we are maxed out and at the moment both accounts are vouchered up till October with stuff so it would be churlish to deactivate them
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Promotional offers are exactly what the say on the tin. In accordance with their terms and conditions!

In all honesty I think it's disrespectful to openly discuss how to get around a restricted promotional offer on the service providers forum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I won a 2 months now tv pass on snatch and it wont let me apply the voucher to my account. ☹️
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you've already claimed a 2 month movie pass through Snatch in the last few months it won't let you claim another one, more info on the offer on this help page

https://help.nowtv.com/article/win-now-tv-prizes-with-snatch

If that doesn't apply to you though then click on the green Contact Us button near the bottom of that help page and you'll be able to go onto live chat who should help you get the code working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Checked my online banking this morning to find I have been charged £2.99 for the kids pass.

I added a three month Kids Pass nowtv code that I won from Snatch and applied it last week and it confirmed and said the offer would expire 08 August. 

Why am I being charged, and when will I receive a refund for the incorrect charge??