cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky store movies not playing properly

I rented a movie through sky store a few days ago and at three different parts of the movie I had trouble of the screen going black and the nowtv box restarting then having to find where I left off and the only way to continue watching was to forward to just past where i was at meaning I missed parts of the movie and didn’t even get to watch the end. Contacted nowtv on chat about this and spoke to three different people there and none of them mentioned this is a widespread problem. Wasn’t until today I spoke to sky store and they confirmed since last week there is an issue with all rentals and buy and keep movies on sky store via nowtv.
Wouldn’t it have been nice if nowtv have a message on their site and on nowtv screen to inform customers of this issue?
I was refunded for the movie I was unable to watch but still it would have saved a lot of hassle and frustration of wondering why the movie did that as I was thinking I was the only customer with this problem!
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I've seen one other post about a similar issue a few weeks back but nothing since. I'll tag @Karl-F , the Community Manager, and if it's a widespread problem he can look to post a message about it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issues? Did you get an fix?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No I didn’t...sky store customer services told me they didn’t know when it would be fixed by. I haven’t since tried to rent any movie as I didn’t want to have the hassle of it wasn’t fixed yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried renting today and still got same problem.