cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky cinema with sky contract

I have a full Sky package for our main tv but use a Now TV box in the bedroom, I would love to know why I can use my Sky Store on my Now TV box but have to pay extra to watch Sky Cinema on Now Tv. It really annoys me when I already Pay for it, does anyone else feel the same?
2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User because they are actually 3 different services. Sky, Sky Store and Now. Sky Store is available on a number of devices including both your Sky box and the Now TV box. Now and Sky are separate. You cannot access Now on your Sky box or vice versa. You may find it cheaper to ditch Sky cinema from your Sky package and just use Now assuming that you have devices, however it does have limitations such as you can't record.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Id actually be cheaper getting a second sky box instead of Now TV to access my full package, I just wish they could find a way to allow current sky customers to use their package with Now Tv that would definitely make me more inclined to keep it and probably pay to use sky store more upstairs but I usually just pull out my tablet and watch movies on there.