cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Store - Ice Age 4 - free Buy & Keep movie

Go to the Sky Store app on your NOW TV Box and choose Ice Age 4.

Simple.

27 REPLIES 27
Spacedeck
Scholar

Has anyone received the DVD yet?  I can stream the movie but nothing has shown up in the post yet 😞

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Spacedeck Not yet, when I ordered a movie before it was so popular that they ran out of DVDs to send.

After two weeks, i emailed Sky Store asking where it was, it took about another two weeks to arrive. 

You can contact Sky Store to enquire about it here.

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The answer is:

According to Sky Store the offer only ran until the 10th November 2016.  NowTV marketing department didn't send out their till the 9th November 2016 at 7.22pm.  By which time the offer was almost over.

Email DID NOT state any dates on it.  I have looked repeatedly and cannot see anything relating to a date, but Carol at SkyStore feels I should have known by crystal ball that it finished on the 10th.

Personally not getting the offer didn't bother me at all.  What has bothered me is the way thiey think it's acceptable to debit my card WITHOUT permission and then find out after that the offer did not apply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I ordered on the 9th and no dvd in post yet.

I did get a reply from them that demand has been high & to bear with them.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I ordered on the 9th and no dvd in post yet.

I did get a reply from them that demand has been high & to bear with them.

That's no surprise. Everybody loves a freebie. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No it wasn't a surprise to me. Sky apparently despite doing this before and having x number of DVDs to go out, were perhaps a little surprised 😉
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Mine arrived today, along with a £5 voucher for any buy and keep. Mind you, you don't get much in Sky store for a fiver, but with their so-called Black Friday prices I've picked up 10 Cloverfield Lane for 50p. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

Mine arrived today, along with a £5 voucher for any buy and keep. Mind you, you don't get much in Sky store for a fiver, but with their so-called Black Friday prices I've picked up 10 Cloverfield Lane for 50p. 

Cool.  Hope mine is there when I get home.  Could get Money Monster for £2. Nothing showing under order tracking, so must be in transit.

Bought a few bits and bobs on Amazon, so have about £10 credit there as well.