cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WestStand
Scholar

Sky Store - Ice Age 4 - free Buy & Keep movie

Go to the Sky Store app on your NOW TV Box and choose Ice Age 4.

Simple.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

27 Replies
Spacedeck
Scholar

Re: Sky Store - Ice Age 4 - free Buy & Keep movie

Did this as soon as I received the email. Is there a way to watch purchased films on the PS4 app?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@WestStand wrote:

Go to the Sky Store app on your NOW TV Box and choose Ice Age 4.

Simple.

I never liked the Ice Age series but a freebie is a freebie. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Spacedeck wrote:
Did this as soon as I received the email. Is there a way to watch purchased films on the PS4 app?

@Spacedeck it has been a while since I accessed the PlayStation store but I don't think they have a skystore app to watch on.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Spacedeck wrote:

@Spacedeck it has been a while since I accessed the PlayStation store but I don't think they have a skystore app to watch on.

Hi @caseyb1993

You are correct sky store does not support games consoles, I must admit I do find that rather bizarre. I would have thought they would support at least the current gen consoles by now, but Smiley Indifferent

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.

Numpty2
Advocate

I can't find it. When i click on ice age. Continental drift in the search box ( and note there is no number 4 after ice age even though I typed it in exactly as shown in the email) it disappears and only offer 1-3. Can anybody tell me where it is......starting to get steam coming out of my ears

0 Thanks
ClockEnd
Expert 2

@Numpty2 wrote:

I can't find it. When i click on ice age. Continental drift in the search box ( and note there is no number 4 after ice age even though I typed it in exactly as shown in the email) it disappears and only offer 1-3. Can anybody tell me where it is......starting to get steam coming out of my ears

Link from my history

https://www.skystore.com/product/ice-age-continental-drift/0f93b746-f421-497a-987f-1cd0f1e288dc

But there are no BUY buttons.  Looks like there is no more availability.

0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 maybe it is because the PS store offer movie purchases as well. I've never used that feature though. 🙂

0 Thanks
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:
@commanda6 maybe it is because the PS store offer movie purchases as well. I've never used that feature though. 🙂

@caseyb1993Why would you use it when it's so expensive, though. Last time I checked some HD movies on there cost over £14 Smiley Frustrated

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.

0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@caseyb1993Why would you use it when it's so expensive, though. Last time I checked some HD movies on there cost over £14 Smiley Frustrated

@commanda6 woah! I didn't realise that. 😮 😮

0 Thanks