cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Store - Ice Age 4 - free Buy & Keep movie

Go to the Sky Store app on your NOW TV Box and choose Ice Age 4.

Simple.

27 REPLIES 27
Spacedeck
Scholar

Did this as soon as I received the email. Is there a way to watch purchased films on the PS4 app?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Spacedeck wrote:
Did this as soon as I received the email. Is there a way to watch purchased films on the PS4 app?

@Spacedeck it has been a while since I accessed the PlayStation store but I don't think they have a skystore app to watch on.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Spacedeck wrote:

@Spacedeck it has been a while since I accessed the PlayStation store but I don't think they have a skystore app to watch on.

Hi @caseyb1993

You are correct sky store does not support games consoles, I must admit I do find that rather bizarre. I would have thought they would support at least the current gen consoles by now, but Smiley Indifferent

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find it. When i click on ice age. Continental drift in the search box ( and note there is no number 4 after ice age even though I typed it in exactly as shown in the email) it disappears and only offer 1-3. Can anybody tell me where it is......starting to get steam coming out of my ears

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I can't find it. When i click on ice age. Continental drift in the search box ( and note there is no number 4 after ice age even though I typed it in exactly as shown in the email) it disappears and only offer 1-3. Can anybody tell me where it is......starting to get steam coming out of my ears

Link from my history

https://www.skystore.com/product/ice-age-continental-drift/0f93b746-f421-497a-987f-1cd0f1e288dc

But there are no BUY buttons.  Looks like there is no more availability.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@commanda6 maybe it is because the PS store offer movie purchases as well. I've never used that feature though. 🙂
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:
@commanda6 maybe it is because the PS store offer movie purchases as well. I've never used that feature though. 🙂

@caseyb1993Why would you use it when it's so expensive, though. Last time I checked some HD movies on there cost over £14 Smiley Frustrated

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@caseyb1993Why would you use it when it's so expensive, though. Last time I checked some HD movies on there cost over £14 Smiley Frustrated

@commanda6 woah! I didn't realise that. 😮 😮

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 @commanda6

Got nothing to contribute on the subject of PS4 store prices ... It just suddenly struck me that our three avatars next to each other look like a weird but cute little family get-together ... Smiley Indifferent