cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Store - Ice Age 4 - free Buy & Keep movie

Go to the Sky Store app on your NOW TV Box and choose Ice Age 4.

Simple.

27 REPLIES 27
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh, mines gone into a new page and ruined the effect .... Smiley Sad

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 @commanda6

Got nothing to contribute on the subject of PS4 store prices ... It just suddenly struck me that our three avatars next to each other look like a weird but cute little family get-together ... Smiley Indifferent

@Andy The Three Stooges haha

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Why you no got big ears, Cookie- @caseyb1993 ?? Smiley Wink

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

Why you no got big ears, Cookie- @caseyb1993 ?? Smiley Wink

@Andy Too lazy to Photoshop Dumbo ears 😄 😄

As usual we go off topic haha

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Go to the Sky Store app on your NOW TV Box and choose Ice Age 4.

Simple.

I never liked the Ice Age series but a freebie is a freebie. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , i have had this email and when i go to Sky Store its not in the list , when i click through from the email it takes me to the movie but trailer only ??

Any help would be great 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As usual... the promotions are just fake.

unbelievable! I would rather get no email, no news than fake promotions.

What NowTV is doing is making people disappointed and, with disappointment... people give up from the service
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what makes you say the sky Store deal is fake?  I ordered one myself.  I have done so with previous offers too.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently, I am not the only one that can not order it...

You can't even find the movie when browsing. Only inside a box set and the only option is "Trailer" 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  I actually saw the deal elsewhere before it was on here and ordered it from a different device to my Now TV box.  Unfortunately with things like this stocks run out and offers are limited. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.