cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Movies Voucher

I purchased Now TV in December and opened an account, which informed me that I could not use my sky email address when opening the account.  I applied a 2 Month Sky Movies Pass which runs out on 22 Feb 2016.  I applied another voucher today to extend this period but for some reason I have another account with Now TV using my sky email and the new voucher code has gone into there.  Can someone give me some information as to how to resolve this problem as I only want one account and all vouchers going into there.  I have tried to connect to Live Chat but I am getting nothing.

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You'll need a member of the NOW TV Team to see what they might be able to do with this, as there is no way for you to manually transfer the pass across. 

Live chat is working for me, so you might want to give it another shot. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

However if you still can't get to them dont worry, a member of the NOW TV Team will pick up your post on here in due course (give them a day or so as they are busy).

I would recommend you ask them to remove the card details from the account you no longer want to use, so that you can't accidentally purchase passes or apply vouchers on that account again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems.

It's not that you can't have a NOW TV account using an email address tied to your Sky account, it's just that you have to use your already set up username and password from your Sky account. You can't use the same email address to set up a different account with a different username.

Having said that, I'm sending you an email right now so I can help you get this all sorted.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to set up a NowTV box and when i try to set up the account, i am getting the message "Sorry, you can’t use your Sky email address"

I only have this account.

I have been through the online chat and thay were unable to help.

Do i just get rid of my Now TV box.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Whilst you can't set up a brand new NOW TV account with a Sky ID, what you should be able to do is log into the NOW TV website  (just click My Account>Sign In) with your Sky ID username and password, and you will then be prompted to complete setting up your Sky ID for use with NOW TV. Once you've done this you can use your Sky ID to log into your box.