cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Movies 2 Month Pass Shows as 1 Month

As per the title I recently purchased a Now TV & 2 Months Sky Movies bundle, today (30th Nov) I entered the single Movie Pass code that was provided in the box with my existing account but it shows up saying it's a month pass & that I'll be billed £9.99 on 30th of Dec.

Why does it say on the box you get 2 months when your only given a 1 month pass?

Are you supposed to get two codes to enter or has there been an error?

Very misleading & false advertising if this is how it's supposed to be, hope someone can clarify.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the trial separate to the pass and only available to new customers, so use it before the voucher otherwise you'll lose out.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Keep an eye out on your account.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Okay, thanks!.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Received a reply from Ranj( Thanks!), advising i do have a two month pass. I applied the pass on Jan 31st, and it does say on my account that my pass expires and my first payment is £9.99 on 28th Feb.

Should it not be free until the end of March?. can someone clarify, thanks.

Te email:

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting on our community forum. Having looked into your account I can see that you have applied a voucher which is for 2 months movie. It will renew after the first month automatically and you don't have to do anything.

If you don't wish to have it after the 2 months then please cancel the pass when you are in your second month of your pass. Enjoy your viewing.

Regards
Ranj
NOW TV Team
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems I've got this issue now aswell. Very annoying.

Two months pass now shows as 1 and says I will be billed next month.

I have also emailed about this (reference number 00760122)

Frustrating to say the least, seems a common issue too reading this thread.

I am also using my existing (Sky) account which I haven't had any problems with until now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I never did get my second month of free movies, having applied a two month pass, it showed on my account as only giving me a month. I was told by the tech team not worry even though they confirmed it was a two month pass, and that even though it says my pass would renew at £9.99, i was told it wouldn't and I wouldn't be billed, somehow I didn't think this was right, so cancelled the pass before the billing date, I put that down to experience.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User I'll send you an email regarding this soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok, thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have just bought the Now TV box with the 2 month sky movie pass. on the registrsation page requesting my card details, it says im entitled to a 30 day free trial to omovies.  Is this in addition to the 2 month voucher i have with the box?  i was told i dont need to put the voucher in so i could activate the voucher at any time, not necessaily when i register.  CAn someone please help?

Thanks

Holly 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the trial separate to the pass and only available to new customers, so use it before the voucher otherwise you'll lose out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, my mum bought the Now TV box with 2 month sky movies pass for Christmas,  I didn't even get one month off the 2 month pass and I can no longer watch as it's saying it has ran out, is there anything that can be done to fix this problem?

Paige