cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Movies 2 Month Pass Shows as 1 Month

As per the title I recently purchased a Now TV & 2 Months Sky Movies bundle, today (30th Nov) I entered the single Movie Pass code that was provided in the box with my existing account but it shows up saying it's a month pass & that I'll be billed £9.99 on 30th of Dec.

Why does it say on the box you get 2 months when your only given a 1 month pass?

Are you supposed to get two codes to enter or has there been an error?

Very misleading & false advertising if this is how it's supposed to be, hope someone can clarify.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the trial separate to the pass and only available to new customers, so use it before the voucher otherwise you'll lose out.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that, but no worries! I'll send you an email shortly 🙂

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same issue, I got the box for Christmas and the voucher code is coming up as invalid. Can I have the same email please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

We'll be in touch shortly via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have signed up for now tv and typed in my passcode, it has said i only have 1 month free pass but it says 3 on the code aper and box... i have passed the last step and cant find a number to contact to resolve it.. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have a word with Live Chat they should be able to look into this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Just in-case you missed it... NOW TV subscriptions run for one month at a time. So in order to confirm the actual duration of your passes, here's what you need to do: -

• While you are logged onto this forum, click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Offer Ends' date and the 'Due On' date next for the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

What dates do you see?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Don't worry about that, I've just picked this up for you and sent you an email 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, my 2 month free pass is saying invalid...not enough information in the box regarding what to do with this when you sign up and I now have no NOW TV sky movies and Now 2 un happy children. Please can you advise me on what to do??

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the codes can be tricky to read. Take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 9 and G, 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit this help page, and from there you can Contact NowTV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've had a similar problem, I purchased a two month movies pass(or so I thought) and applied it, it is actually only giving me a month. Have I been misold a voucher or has the voucher not worked correctly? Thanks in advance for your help.