cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Cinema Pass

Hi, i received an E-mail about Black Friday Passes. One of them stated that you could get a 12Months Sky cinema pass for £55, but when i try to accept this pass, it takes me to a Sky Cinema and Entertainment pass for 12Months@£99. Ive tried online chatting and e-mails with Now TV but are getting no where. One of them said it was for new customers only, but no where in the e-mail does it state this. i don't know who they have working in customer services, but they don't know what they ae doing, also it is very hard to negogiate Now TV website especially when trying to contact them. Not happy with Now TV.

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The 12 monh cinema offer for £55 is for new customers only (see screen shot taken from NowTV website).

Screenshot (73).png

Where the 12 month entertainment and cinema bundled offer for £99 is for new or existing customers (where existing customers that qualify for the deal must either not be on any current offers or their existing offer on both their entertainment and /or their cinema pass must be less than 30 days by the deadline date of the 30th of November when the deal expires.

Screenshot (74).png 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Schnapps,
This is an E-mail i received stating a Sky Cinema Pass for 12Months@£55. No mention of New Customers in E-mail
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also disappointed to find that the Black Friday Offer of Movies Pass for one off payment of £55 is only open to new customers. So much so I may close my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi keith1957,
Thanks for your response, I’ve been trying to sort this out with Now TV, but Getting no where. I’m also not a happy customer
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. Whilst it's true that the website is only advertising the £99 deal for existing customers, if you've been sent a personalised email offer then they should let you take that offer.

Have you checked that the email address the email was sent to matches the email address in your My Account > Account Details page?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a new customer on a 14 day trial. I bought a nowtv box (especially for the 12 month sky cinema for £55 )which arrived today. I tried to get the Black Friday deal and it suddenly disappeared and now I can’t find it at all? It was there at 6.55pm and gone by 7pm! Please tell me I can get it or I’ll just cancel after my 14 day trial. Very suspicious.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,
All i can say to you is that i’ve contacted Now TV on a couple occasions about this Pass and got nowhere with them about it, they didn’t even respond to my request for a telephone number so i can actually speak to somebody. I’ve had DAY AND WEEK PASSES in the past with no problem, but this time no joy. It is also very hard to find the right information on there website. At the moment i don’t think i’ll use them again, but you been a new customer might have better luck. Hope this helps.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The way i found the NowTV Black Friday deals for new customers was use your internet browser search engine and type in "NowTV Black Friday Deals" and from the results select nowtv. com black friday deal.

What i am not sure about is if you have started the 14 day trial already, if you would now qualify for the deal, where i believe you needed to created a new account from the link on black friday web page.

Suppose give it a try and see what happens if they accept your username details.