cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Cinema Pass details?

Hi,

I'm new to NOW tv and have got my Sky Cinema Pass currently however i'm a little confused... Does the pass just allow me to see the content available on Sky Cinema and then I can go on to purchase different movies (ie an extra cost) or are all the movies supposed to be free to watch? If so is my voucher not working?

Might sound stupid but just don't understand!

Thank you,

Ella

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User make sure you use the Now app not the Sky Store app. Now contains the movies which are included in your pass. You can buy and keep via the Sky Store.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Yes a 'Cinema' pass gives you free access to the NOW TV 'Cinema' service.

With regard to your voucher pass issue. Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

By-the-way... What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User make sure you use the Now app not the Sky Store app. Now contains the movies which are included in your pass. You can buy and keep via the Sky Store.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.