cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Cinema 4 month pass

I am having trouble adding my 4 month Sky Cinema pass, I get the following message:  

This is taking too long...

NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment. Try refreshing your browser.

i have tried, 3 different browsers, and also tried clearing cookies etc on my iPad.  Please help.

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also tried refreshing my router, still same message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently it's a known problem and they are working on a fix. I have this issue to, contacted Live chat who said it should be sorted today.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Our teams are looking into this issue.

Once I have more information I will let you know.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Our teams are looking into this issue.

Once I have more information I will let you know.

Thanks

Andy

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Apparently it's a known problem and they are working on a fix. I have this issue to, contacted Live chat who said it should be sorted today.

Thanks Tymo76.  I had to contact live chat, in order to get my pass, onto my account.  Hope they get this sorted soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, Just thought I would let you know that I eventually had successful outcome regarding missing voucher codes and associated erroneous charging issues I have to hand it to NowTV's "Ryan" who handled my escalated claim and he persisted for months and finished up compensating me in full with a little extra for goodwill. It does pay to persist when you are in the right. Hopefully this kind of error that can really wind you up has been remedied now all they have to do is sort out this business of having to wait to add vouchers and just let them be added at any time, surely this cannot be to difficult.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy, I was able to apply the code through the NOW TV smart box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The 3 months cinema pass I applied covered me till the end of December. Luckily I looked at my account and have noticed that the 3 months added has disappeared from my account, how could something like this happen? Wouldn't someone actually have to manually remove it? If I had not checked my account I would be getting charged at the end of the month. I'll give Live chat a go later and see how I get on.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there I have a 4 month movie pass and I have the same issue of error code 4010. I was able to add my entertainment pass no problems at all would someone be able to help