cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tezy
Mentor

Sky Cinema 4 month pass

I am having trouble adding my 4 month Sky Cinema pass, I get the following message:  

This is taking too long...

NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment. Try refreshing your browser.

i have tried, 3 different browsers, and also tried clearing cookies etc on my iPad.  Please help.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
12 Replies
tezy
Mentor

Re: Sky Cinema 4 month pass

I have also tried refreshing my router, still same message.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Tymo76
Scholar

Apparently it's a known problem and they are working on a fix. I have this issue to, contacted Live chat who said it should be sorted today.

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Tymo76@tezy

Our teams are looking into this issue.

Once I have more information I will let you know.

Thanks

Andy

Tymo76
Scholar

Thanks Andy, I was able to apply the code through the NOW TV smart box.

0 Thanks
tezy
Mentor

@Tymo76 wrote:
Apparently it's a known problem and they are working on a fix. I have this issue to, contacted Live chat who said it should be sorted today.

Thanks Tymo76.  I had to contact live chat, in order to get my pass, onto my account.  Hope they get this sorted soon.

0 Thanks
tezy
Mentor

@Andy-S wrote:

Hi @Tymo76@tezy

Our teams are looking into this issue.

Once I have more information I will let you know.

Thanks

Andy

Thanks.

0 Thanks
Tymo76
Scholar

The 3 months cinema pass I applied covered me till the end of December. Luckily I looked at my account and have noticed that the 3 months added has disappeared from my account, how could something like this happen? Wouldn't someone actually have to manually remove it? If I had not checked my account I would be getting charged at the end of the month. I'll give Live chat a go later and see how I get on.

0 Thanks
Shammycee32
Advocate

Hi there I have a 4 month movie pass and I have the same issue of error code 4010. I was able to add my entertainment pass no problems at all would someone be able to help

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Shammycee32,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •