cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
carol12345
Advocate

Re: Sky Cinema 4 month pass

Hi i have a 4 month cinema pass and have tried to enter the voucher code and its saying it is invalid i only purchased it last week could anyone help with this problem please?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

@carol12345

Have a read of this help guide linked below, if you are still getting no joy in applying the voucher code contact nowtv live chat by opening the same link page below and click on the "contact us" button highlighted in green towards the bottom of the page.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

BILMAC
Mentor

Hi, Just thought I would let you know that I eventually had successful outcome regarding missing voucher codes and associated erroneous charging issues I have to hand it to NowTV's "Ryan" who handled my escalated claim and he persisted for months and finished up compensating me in full with a little extra for goodwill. It does pay to persist when you are in the right. Hopefully this kind of error that can really wind you up has been remedied now all they have to do is sort out this business of having to wait to add vouchers and just let them be added at any time, surely this cannot be to difficult.

0 Thanks