cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Cinema 4 month pass

I am having trouble adding my 4 month Sky Cinema pass, I get the following message:  

This is taking too long...

NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment. Try refreshing your browser.

i have tried, 3 different browsers, and also tried clearing cookies etc on my iPad.  Please help.

12 REPLIES 12
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have a 4 month cinema pass and have tried to enter the voucher code and its saying it is invalid i only purchased it last week could anyone help with this problem please?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a read of this help guide linked below, if you are still getting no joy in applying the voucher code contact nowtv live chat by opening the same link page below and click on the "contact us" button highlighted in green towards the bottom of the page.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid