cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Search facility on Now movies

I have got the Sky cinema pass but can't find a search facility to look for specific films. I have got the app on my TV and not a box. Does this exist?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are using the inbuilt NowTV App on your smart TV, then when you open the App the Search feature option tab should be in the top left hand corner of the screen ?

Also, another method to add a film to your My TV is by going to the NowTV website with your internet browser click the movie or TV show name in the search engine and if the movie is available on the NowTV service it will pop up, select it and you should see an Add to My TV button next to the movie synopsis.

Where if you click the Add to My TV button it should then add that movie to all your devices that offer the My TV feature linked to your account.

Then go to any of your devices that have the MY TV feature, select My TV the select Watchlist where the movie will be there ready to watch when you like whist the movie or TV show is still available on the NowTV service.

Out of interest what specific film are you searching for on the NowTV service ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Here's another method to search for movies which are currently available on the nowtv service, where also if you wish you can add the film to your My TV "Watchlist" on your compatible My TV feature NowTV playback devices.

Where if you open this extremely useful link page below.

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/movies.php

Then type the movie in the search engine or scroll down the movie list until you find something you want to watch, then click on the movie title which should re direct you to NowTV website where you can either watch the film on your PC or even better click on the Add to My TV button which will then add this movie to your MY TV watchlist on compatible devices linked to your account.