Occasional Poster

Rogue one

When will rogue one be available on now tv?

Elite 3

Re: Rogue one

[ Edited ]

Hello @SavageCabbage73 Smiley Happy

When movies are released to buy, they can take about 6 months/up to a year if they come on to Sky Cinema.

Since it is a popular film, it may more than likely appear maybe this year. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Regular 1

I think The Force Awakens came to Now TV on the last day of August, so perhaps Rogue One will also appear around that time too.

NOW TV Team

Hi @Miketurn

You are correct Star wars: Rouge One will be available to watch on Sky Cinema come August Smiley Happy

Cheers

Eddie Smiley Very Happy

Eddie-M
Now TV Team Member Smiley Happy

Elite 5

EddieM wrote:

Hi @Miketurn

You are correct Star wars: Rouge One will be available to watch on Sky Cinema come August Smiley Happy

Cheers

Eddie Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the info @EddieM Smiley Very Happy

As many on the forum know already. I am a massive Star Wars fan. (Having Yoda as my forum/community avatar should be a big clue) I already have the rogue one Blu-ray on pre-order Smiley Wink I will probably have watched the Blu-ray at least twice by the time it becomes available on NowTV, but I will have to watch it again when it becomes available on here. Naughty NowTV Smiley Very Happy

Star Wars is the best sci-fi everSmiley Very Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution. Thanks

Click here to go to nowTVs main YouTube channel
Click here to go to the nowTV help YouTube channel
NOW TV Team

Yes @commanda6

I quite enjoy the Star Wars movies myself wouldn't miss them for the world. I look forward to episode 8 in December Smiley Happy

Cheers

Eddie

Eddie-M
Now TV Team Member Smiley Happy