cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rogue one

When will rogue one be available on now tv?

5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

When movies are released to buy, they can take about 6 months/up to a year if they come on to Sky Cinema.

Since it is a popular film, it may more than likely appear maybe this year. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Miketurn
Scholar 3

I think The Force Awakens came to Now TV on the last day of August, so perhaps Rogue One will also appear around that time too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Miketurn

You are correct Star wars: Rouge One will be available to watch on Sky Cinema come August 🙂

Cheers

Eddie Smiley Very Happy

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@EddieM wrote:

Hi @Miketurn

You are correct Star wars: Rouge One will be available to watch on Sky Cinema come August 🙂

Cheers

Eddie Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for the info @Anonymous User Smiley Very Happy

As many on the forum know already. I am a massive Star Wars fan. (Having Yoda as my forum/community avatar should be a big clue) I already have the rogue one Blu-ray on pre-order Smiley Wink I will probably have watched the Blu-ray at least twice by the time it becomes available on NowTV, but I will have to watch it again when it becomes available on here. Naughty NowTV Smiley Very Happy

Star Wars is the best sci-fi everSmiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes @commanda6

I quite enjoy the Star Wars movies myself wouldn't miss them for the world. I look forward to episode 8 in December Smiley Happy

Cheers

Eddie