Expert 5

Re: Recommend a movie on Now TV

caseyb1993 wrote:

@schnapps Check out American Dad! on Fox/ BBC three. Seth also created that and personally, I think it is better. 

(I love Family Guy but American Dad! tops it). 

@caseyb1993

Will do, when i got some spare time, still got somewhere around a hundred odd episodes left to watch on Family Guy. Smiley Happy

Elite 2

@schnapps Also, meet my real life Brian! However he is called Jack Heart

11222892_10206383927170887_4584815740088344716_n.jpg

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Elite 2

[ Edited ]

This isn't on NOWTV but it should be! Borrowed it off a friend and watched it twice in two days. Smiley Wink

The 1989 Batman music makes a return and the old Superman theme (have yet to see the Superman films).

Lego_Batman,_The_Movie_cover.jpeg

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Occasional Poster

If a good musical is your thing - The Phantom of the Opera is amazing.  I didn't realise there was a film of this until yesterday.  The lip-synch is slightly out in places which is annoying, but overall amazing! 

Legend 1

Slasher fans should enjoy Girl House

Its basically Halloween mixed with American Pie as a serial killer goes all Michael Myers in a high tech house full of scream queens providing video entertainment for 'adult websites' (that should get round the forum swear filters) and the first half is pretty much exactly what you'd expect to find in a movie called Girl House!

However the second half turns into a surprisingly fun and tense slasher pic with plenty of inventive deaths and even a nod to classic horror like The Shining. All in all it turned out to be much better than I was expecting, great popcorn entertainment!

Elite 2

I know you aren't asking for movies but I seriously recommend Legend to come on here if you ever get it! A lot of people have said to me it has nothing on the Kemp brothers but I think it is on par to them. Plus you can't knock two Tom Hardy's! 

legend-movie-poster

Occasional Poster

I was hoping "Amy" would be available soon but it doesn't look like it is... Any chance this could be added?

Legend 3

@Froggybinou Channel 4 have the rights, it was on All4 last time I looked.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Occasional Poster

[ Edited ]

Hi, @artesea thanks for that! Yep, I have found it now! (24 days left to view)

First Poster

Just watched Kill the Irishman which is loosley based on a true story and the star rating does not do it justice....this is in my opinion is a very poor man's goodfella's and would give it a 1 star at the most...very disappointed as I love movies that are based on fact.