Contributor 2

Re: Recommend a movie on Now TV

[ Edited ]

Have to agree with you on that one, Edge of tomorrow is a very enjoyable film indeed.

Occasional Poster

Re: Recommend a movie on Now TV The Equaliser

Denzel Washington on A game, as usual.. bit of a slow burner, but worth it.

Don't ask why. Just do!

First Poster

I was wondering if there was any chance of getting the movie "Prometheus" on Now Tv it is one of the best I have seen from Ridley Scott.

Legend 4

@mavfleming as it was recently on Channel 4 it's likely they have the rights for the next 12 months.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Scholar 5

Parodied by Family Guy, Road House is a forgotten gem starring Patrick Swayze in a role that he did between Dirty Dancing and Ghost where he plays a bouncer at a rough Missouri bar.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | NOW TV Smart Box wired connected, Chromecast 2 connected via wi-fi, LG Smart TV model LG 32LB580V and a PC, Windows 7 using Firefox 45 (x64) with Silverlight connected via Ethernet.
Elite 3

Would highly recommend Gone Girl, really enjoyed this movie and i thought Rosamund Pike was outstanding in her role where she got a Nominee for Best Actress at the 2015 Oscars which imo was thoroughly deserved.

Also thought that this was one of Ben Afflect better movies and he gave a solid performance has the estranged husband and well directed by David Fincher.

Champion 1

Prometheus is on film 4 on Thursday 13th Aug

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto G5 Plus, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
Scholar 5

The original RoboCop is now on Now TV and Sky Movies Sci-Fi/Adventure.

Forget the reboot, the original has the right amount of satire to match the action about the cybotic Detroit cop.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | NOW TV Smart Box wired connected, Chromecast 2 connected via wi-fi, LG Smart TV model LG 32LB580V and a PC, Windows 7 using Firefox 45 (x64) with Silverlight connected via Ethernet.
Regular 4

'Ex Machina 2015' is easily the best film i've seen in a very long time.

Just the right amount of special effects which are stunning throughout the whole movie.

If you're expecting lots of guns and explosions like 'Star Wars' or pretty much any other Sci-Fi movie then you might wanna look elsewhere as it could be considered slow and boring by some, only using about 4 actors for most of the movie in a single indoor location, but i was gripped till the end - Hard to explain why, but it just clicked with me.

Very highly recommended and definitely worth a look.

Expert 5

I'd like to recommend a drama called Little Children it's quite low key, but I found it engrossing & not what I was expecting.  There are some good performances in it too.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!