Occasional Poster

Re: Recommend a movie on Now TV

With Christmas coming i think a Christmas collection needs to be added, i also think the harry potter films need to be added, the twilight films need to be added. 

NOW TV Team

Hey @j_a_m 

Good call!

Home Alone and Gremlins for the win! 

I'm sure we'll have some fantastic Christmas movies coming to the service very soon Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Occasional Poster

Definitly!!!

I feel very weather orintated these days, dark stormy films. Both home alone films need to be added. even the tim allen santa clauses. Im sure these will be added in due course! cant wait for my now tv box to get started, cant seem to find the first Lord of the Rings

NOW TV Team

Hey @j_a_m 

Yep, as it's the Halloween season I love to settle down with some scary movies in October. 

We've got some great horrors at the moment, but it'll soon be time to bring on some festive cheer. 

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team

Legend 3

With Die Hard 1&2 already added there is no need for any more Christmas films Smiley Wink
-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Legend 1

[ Edited ]
@Stephen-L

Gotta agree with Gremlins, its the only Xmas film I need. Who wouldn't want to wake up on Xmas morning and find Gizmo peeking out of the stocking.

And as for Halloween ... I am ready and waiting for Paranormal Activity The Marked Ones Smiley Happy
NOW TV Team

Fingers crossed that Santa brings you one this year @Andy_ 

Just be sure to keep it away from those Xmas dinner scraps after midnight Smiley Surprised

Expert 5

I'd like to recommend Gattaca with Uma Thurman & Ethan Hawke. It's sci-fi drama which for some unknown reason flopped when it was 1st released in 1997. it really is well worth a look.
Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
Legend 1

@pethead65

I agree Gattaca is a great thought-provoking scifi. If you liked that you'd probably like The Island, which is also on NOW TV at the mo. More action packed than Gattaca but still gives you plenty to think about as well. Again rather underrated I think.
Expert 5

HI @Andy_ yes, The Island is another favourite of mine.  Gattaca is certainly not a sci-fi movie for those looking for an action film...

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!