cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a movie on Now TV

If there is a movie on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

214 REPLIES 214
Anonymous User
Not applicable

First time user to Now TV cinema pass who has just finished watching "Deadpool"and really liked it for it's wit,action and storyline.Fitting addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe,if a little off the wall type different,and a lot more tongue in cheek.

Technically I couldn't fault the service,good sharp picture and sound with no buffering at all during the running time.Be good to get into the groove and get familiar with the service and what it can offer.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you're enjoying the cinema pass, Deadpool is a great film! Lots of laught out moments and a thumping soundtrack to boot! Looking forward to seeing how Deadpool 2 turns out. Hope you can find plenty of other movies to enjoy!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Kubo And The Two Strings/ Fantastic Beasts are a must watch! 😉

Kubo is quite dark but then again, Laika movies tend to be. 🙂

Need I say more about Fantastic Beasts? The review is in the title of it. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Paul. 🙂

The funniest movie about aliens ever made. 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Paul. 🙂 The funniest movie about aliens ever made. 😄

Agreed ... Apart from Galaxy Quest, Mars Attacks!, Men in Black, Men in Black 2, Men in Black 3, Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Critters .... and Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 bird scene is gross and funny at same time.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Watched "Norbit" over the weekend.

I don't know why it has a low rotten tomatoes percentage, I thought it was hilarious. 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Watched Christine (2016) about the death of Christine Chubbuck. 5/5 stars.

Highly recommended. 

I've read about her before so I was interested when I saw the movie on here. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I see my childhood favourite Thumbelina has recently been added. 🙂

Pretty cheesy in 2018 but still a fun movie in my eyes. 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Watched "Baby Driver" the other night and really enjoyed the movie and liked how different music soundtracks was used for the full duration of the film.

The car chases was pretty cool, to be honest i not much of an Edgar Wright (Director) fan, but this is by far is best film in my book and you can see he had more money on the budget when making the movie which will appeal to a wider audience worldwide.