cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a movie on Now TV

If there is a movie on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

214 REPLIES 214
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just looking at the 80s greats list.  No "Breakfast Club"  no "Heathers" no "Never Ending Story"  no "Dead Poets Society"  and probably several other omissions.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I would recommend the chiller Don't Blink to anyone who likes horror films set in a cabin in the woods.  Ignore that one-star rating!

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Into The Forest is a decent low-key, intimate take on the collapse-of-civilisation genre.

(Not to be confused with Into The Woods!)

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

If anyone wants a comedy that makes them feel sick, I recommend Grimsby.

You'll see why... Smiley Indifferent Cat Surprised

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

If anyone wants a comedy that makes them feel sick, I recommend Grimsby.

And there is The Revenant as well if you are into animals, so to speak 🙂

Superb movie in the cinema, the bigger and better the screen the more impressive. Not sure it will be quite as good on my 32" HD ready.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ah yes, the one with the bear scene. Smiley Indifferent Cat Indifferent 😉

I never watched it but I could hear it from upstairs. 😞 😞

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Definitely Aladdin 😉

I only just saw that it was on NOWTV. Smiley Surprised Heart

One of the legend Robin William's best movies! Heart

maxresdefault.jpgThe-Genie-Aladdin.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I watched "Freezer" last night. It deserves an extra star than the 2 that it has. 

So let it have 3. 🙂

CAP-Gold-Star-Attachment-v1

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

If anybody wants a good laugh then I recommend two movies. If you don't like bad language or "nasty stuff", then don't bother. 😄

1) Team America: World Police. 

Basically an adult Thunderbirds parody. 🙂

2) Sausage Party. 

Basically an adult Disney/Pixar parody. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

And any over 18s not easily offended (in fact make it not offended in the slightest) who enjoy horror films, give The Greasy Strangler a go, it's a black comedy horror high on gross-out scenes, light on horror, full of 'I can't believe I've just seen  that' moments, an unforgettable hour and a half! Once seen, never un-seen!

image.jpeg