cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a movie on Now TV

If there is a movie on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

214 REPLIES 214
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I'm halfway through G.O.T which does seem better to watch this time around (i didn't forget my promise Heart).

There are so many shows that I am watching that don't have alot of time left so I am concentrating on those, (I think G.O.T has until early next year Cat Happy) I just thought I'd switch NOWTV to one of my favourite films for one evening Smiley Wink

I saw Mad Max: Fury Road in the cinema not too long ago- pretty good but I admit that the original is king! 

You did not just call my Ghost slushy nonsense! GRRRRRRRR Woman Sad Woman Sad Heart

Seriously though, my head is slowly turning into game of thrones, I hope the end of the season is good otherwise it would be for nothing. Smiley Frustrated

1412381723ghost-sex1-jpg (2).jpg

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

caseyb1993 wrote:

There are so many shows that I am watching that don't have alot of time left so I am concentrating on those

Thats true, I'm getting behind on loads of shows at the moment. Zoo is my new favourite at the mo! Keep up the good work on GoT, I'll expect significant progress by Xmas! 😉

caseyb1993 wrote:

You did not just call my Ghost slushy nonsense! GRRRRRRRR Woman Sad Woman Sad Heart

As for trying to convert me to Ghost, you've got no chance ... I'd rather watch Casper the Friendly Ghost! 😄 

image.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I LOVE Casper! The soundtrack is amazing Heart 

I used to love the cartoon too. 

I'm hooked on Switched at Birth but being only on season 2 and having only until next month to finish the whole series, I doubt, i'll manage that. Plus a 1000 other shows and movies. Woman Sad

I should be done with G.O.T for xmas Smiley Wink

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy I LOVE Casper! The soundtrack is amazing Heart 

I used to love the cartoon too. 

@caseyb1993 I quite liked Casper myself, although I'd never admit it on here! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

New one!

A million ways to die in the west.

I saw this in the cinema when it first came out and only just saw it was on here!

More funny the second time around. Smiley LOL

I'm probably being biased as I am a huge HeartSeth MacfarlaneHeart fan and was shocked that it had bad reviews.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Watched All Cheerleaders Die the other night, thoroughly enjoyed it.

make no mistake, you're getting exactly the type of horror film you expect to get from the title, but knowing that, it was well made, pacy, funny without being ridiculous, didn't overstay it's welcome and included decent effects.

Horror films are a bit thin on the ground on the movies pass atm, so if you are good at suspending all disbelief (I'm a world master) then give it a go.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

New one!

A million ways to die in the west.

I saw this in the cinema when it first came out and only just saw it was on here!

More funny the second time around. Smiley LOL

I'm probably being biased as I am a huge HeartSeth MacfarlaneHeart fan and was shocked that it had bad reviews.

@caseyb1993

Got this movie in my Watchlist and will see it sometime over the Christmas Holidays.

Apart from Ted, until recently I didn't know anything about Seth Macfarlane work.

Just started watching  "The Family Guy" (on another streaming service) and "love it", so funny it makes me chuckle, especially Stuie the little baby.

I am now a Seth Macfarlane converted fan and I am also looking forward to seeing sometime in the future ( if or when available on one of the UK streaming services) Ted 2 and his comedy take off of the Star Wars movies "Laugh it up Fuzzball".

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps Check out American Dad! on Fox/ BBC three. Seth also created that and personally, I think it is better. 

(I love Family Guy but American Dad! tops it). 

Also did you know the stars wars parody is a trilogy?

It goes from:

Blue Harvest (I think)

Something, something, something darkside

It's a trap!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@schnapps Check out American Dad! on Fox/ BBC three. Seth also created that and personally, I think it is better. 

(I love Family Guy but American Dad! tops it). 

@caseyb1993

Will do, when i got some spare time, still got somewhere around a hundred odd episodes left to watch on Family Guy. Smiley Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps Also, meet my real life Brian! However he is called Jack Heart

11222892_10206383927170887_4584815740088344716_n.jpg