cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a movie on Now TV

If there is a movie on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

214 REPLIES 214
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for taking the time to post & providing your feedback. If NOW TV were to offer more recent releases the cost would rocket. If you look at iTunes for example, to rent a newer release costs around £4.50 just for that one movie in HD & a slightly lower price for the SD version. With NOW TV you are getting unlimited access to their catalogue for £10 a month. For me, it's about weighing up value for money & even after the price increase, I feel it''s good value so stayed with the service. Also if you do feel NOW TV just isn't what you want or not good value, you can cancel there & then & you don't have the hassle of being tied in by a contract.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant there are no good or up to date films, plenty of kids stuff to watch late at night when kids are in bed,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No i cant say there is, plenty of golden oldies,  apart from that nothing worth watching, plenty of kids stuff, at all hours of the night when they are in bed, work that one out

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

All of the Disney stuff 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Edge of Tomorrow, fantastic action/sci-fi movie with Tom Cruise, clever, gripping and occasionally funny, I saw it in the cinema and planning to watch again on NowTV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have to agree with you on that one, Edge of tomorrow is a very enjoyable film indeed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Little miss sunshine
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was wondering if there was any chance of getting the movie "Prometheus" on Now Tv it is one of the best I have seen from Ridley Scott.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as it was recently on Channel 4 it's likely they have the rights for the next 12 months.

BicBasher
Elite

Parodied by Family Guy, Road House is a forgotten gem starring Patrick Swayze in a role that he did between Dirty Dancing and Ghost where he plays a bouncer at a rough Missouri bar.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.