cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: how to use sign in details

Hi. Since you can use your sign in details on a couple of different devices my friend has allowed me to use his details so I can watch movies (which is another story as I personally feel that NOWTV is extremely misleading regarding this). 

I was wondering how I do this? I cannot see anywhere for me to sign in to use these details for my account. Any suggestions? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what device are you trying to use. And how is Now being misleading?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have finally managed to sort the issue but it was ridiculous how long it took .. NOWTV kept crashing .. Hmm very strange. Regarding me saying it is misleading . it is and I am surprised it gets away with it. I am referring to the advert on TV. It suggests that for a low monthly payment you can stream "thousands of films" ... Well .. That is simply not true .. By paying that small monthly payment only allows you to see what is available .. They absolutely do not! Mention anything about having to pay AGAIN!! If you want to watch all these films they say you can stream. Very very misleading. Thank you for replying.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

All the advertising stuff that I have ever come across relating to the NowTV service says over 1,000 movies, where there is a rolling monthly subscription payment of £9.99 each month should you not cancel your cinema pass.

Anyway, if you interested to see the full cinema movie title list currently available on the NowTV service then open this useful link below.

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/movies.php

If you wish, from the above link click on the film title that you fancy watching, where it will open the movie in your internet browser and then you can add the movie to your My TV Watchlist library which will populate to all devices (including your friends devices) that have the "My TV" feature (just make sure you are logged into your friends correct nowtv account).

Also, it sounds to me reading your first post, that you are either getting the movies from nowtv on the cheap or possibly free at the moment via your generous friend who had kindly trusted you with their nowtv  account login details.