cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: I'm unable to access the 'Cinema' service

I am new to Nowtv. I have a black box and am connected by an ethernet cable. It took me a while to get connected - I did not find your instructions at all easy to follow. However, I managed to watch BBC news, but when I tried to open a movie I was asked to enter my email and password but a message indicated that what I entered was not recognised. I went to my computer and opened up my account successfully using the same email and password. It was suggested on the tv screen that I change my email and password details. I was told an email would be sent but although I have tried several times, I never get an email message and I was not offered any other way of changing my details. This is most frustrating and I am wondering if I made a good decision by joining Nowtv

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User sometimes the box does not recognise passwords properly. Try something very simple and see if that works. Can I just check you are going into the Now app or via the TV guide to watch a movie? It's just you can also access the Sky Store which is a sister service which is paid content.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.