cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased 2 month movies pass but will be charged after 14 days!!??

I purchased the movies 2 month pass with the NOW TV box for my daughter, however when I registered the code and completed the registration it said we only had 2 weeks free and not 2 months! How do I get this rectified please? And don't tell me to use the live chat because it does exist! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We can't take account related info on the forum so I'll send you an email with a request for the code and we'll check it on our system for you.  If you havn't received the email you might need to log in to your account and confirm the email we have for you is correct.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have just purchased the nowtv and i am only getting 14days free should be getting 2 months what do i do please??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you entered the code off the scratchcard that came in the box?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I did
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'd give it a go again as it looks like it's not applied, the codes can be tricky to read so enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also purchased at the end of November with 2 months free but they have taken a payment today!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞 I need to look into this a bit further and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a 4 month pass and have now been charged £9.99 after 14 days!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞 I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, The very same thing has happen to me and can't find a way of getting in touch with Now TV dodgy service will not use again! Could someone from now contact me. Seems a rip off way of catching people out with these 'FREE' passes!! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV media streaming service is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

Are you 100% sure that you actually applied the voucher pass code that was supplied either within your NOW TV box or as part of an e-mail offer?

If you purchased a NOW TV branded product, the voucher code pass comes in the form of a small card with a silver 'scratch-off' strip on its rear side 😉

If you get really stuck I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers