cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased 2 month movies pass but will be charged after 14 days!!??

I purchased the movies 2 month pass with the NOW TV box for my daughter, however when I registered the code and completed the registration it said we only had 2 weeks free and not 2 months! How do I get this rectified please? And don't tell me to use the live chat because it does exist! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We can't take account related info on the forum so I'll send you an email with a request for the code and we'll check it on our system for you.  If you havn't received the email you might need to log in to your account and confirm the email we have for you is correct.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doesn't exist!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have you tried entering the code again? They can be tricky to read. Enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat (which is there right now when I just tried it) and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just re entered the code as suggested and I get an error message telling me the code is no longer valid! 

The live chat doesn't work for me, is this because I am using an ipad? 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We can't take account related info on the forum so I'll send you an email with a request for the code and we'll check it on our system for you.  If you havn't received the email you might need to log in to your account and confirm the email we have for you is correct.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi simon

my daughters email address was incorrect but I have now amended it. Can you please resend the email requesting the code

thanks 

laura

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting. I have sent you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox and get back to me.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry Ranj but the account still holds the incorrect email address. It's [email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email address was removed on the post!!! How am I supposed to communicate with you guys?? It states I need to use ' contact us ' to change the email address which is just delaying this even longer and money has now been taken from my account when it shouldn't have been! 

Customer service is shocking!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is now resolved.

The email was removed due to security reasons, this is a public forum and can be accessed by anyone.

If you still experience any issues, please let us know 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team