cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor sound quality and no subtitles

The sound quality on Now TV programmes is very poor, independently on where you play it, either it's on ipad, console or Appletv. We 've been getting Nowtv for more than a year now and we can hardly enjoy any programme because of the lack of good quality sound. The sound and especially voices in films and programmes are very low compared to background sounds although the video quality is good. I wonder whether for streaming purposes you might have sacrificed quality of sound for quality of video, however this makes the experience extremely poor, concequently lowering the quality of the service. Furthermore, Nowtv has no subtitles which if it did, it would at least make the poor sound understandable at certain points. I would encourage the Nowtv team to look into improving sound and introducing subtitles in all their programmes if they are looking to establish customer loyalty and better their competitors.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Many thanks for your feedback, I will make sure that this get's passed onto the team.

We are always looking at ways to improve the service for our customers and sound and subtitles are on the list of thing for the team to look at.

At this stage we have no further information on any timescales.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Users of NowTv have been asking for subtitles for years and no progress at all, netflix can do it why cant NowTv do such a basic basic thing ?