cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Playstation offer of 2 months cinema pass £5

Hi,
Has anyone else had the playstation offer of two months sky cinema pass for £5? I click the link which takes me to the now TV page, I sign in but the offer is unavailable. The email from playstation doesn't say it's a new customer offer. If anyone else has had this offer and could help that would be great. Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You could try the trick that some Chromecast owners had to do to redeem their 2 month cinema offer for £5.

If you use your internet browser when redeeming the PlayStation offer when it redirects you to the NowTV website, hopefully at the end of the URL address bar Is a code which might look like NOW*******, then manually apply the code to your cinema pass account.

Should you be under an existing offer that is more than 30days then the green apply voucher button will not be shown next to your cinema pass and you will have to wait until your existing offer (if applicable is less than 30days).

Out of curiosity how long is this PlayStation cinema offer available for ? 

starman73
Elite

@schnapps wrote:

If you use your internet browser when redeeming the PlayStation offer when it redirects you to the NowTV website, hopefully at the end of the URL address bar Is a code which might look like NOW*******, then manually apply the code to your cinema pass account.

Out of curiosity how long is this PlayStation cinema offer available for ? 

The code isn't in the URL.

No date stated.   May be everlasting like the Roku offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received the same offer and was told by nowtv that it is for new customers only. They advised me to create a new account with new email and payment card obviously which I did and its 100% working. Just set it up via your email link. Hope this helps