cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments for passes

Hi

I have recently bought a now tv box with a 2 month entertainment pass in it.
I set the box up and took out the free 14 days trial on the entertainment and movies. I then put the voucher code in for the entertainment pass it came up next due payment was on the 28th of Febuary which I thought great. Two days later I went in to my passes and it said that the next payment to be taken was the 31st of December when the free trial ends on the entertainment pass.

1, Reading on this forum it says that the voucher sits in your account till the 14 days are up then kicks in. So why does it say the next payment will be taken on the 31st when it should say the 28th of Febuary.

I have sent in a form to explain this to Now tv but can anyone answer this question or has it happened to anyone else.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you're checking your passes on an app rather than the website then some apps only show the next 'period' date not the final end date of any offer you have.

To check your pass is showing the correct end date, log into the NOW TV website and go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

Your end date should show correctly on there. If it does, you don't have to worry about anything, you will be able to carry on watching until the end date shown there.

If it doesn't look correct it may be that you didn't apply the code correctly (sometimes people enter the code and it shows the offer but people don't then click to confirm). In this case try applying the code again by clicking the apply a voucher link on the Entertainment Pass section and make sure you go through all the steps to apply it to your account. It will then start after your free trial ends,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you're checking your passes on an app rather than the website then some apps only show the next 'period' date not the final end date of any offer you have.

To check your pass is showing the correct end date, log into the NOW TV website and go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

Your end date should show correctly on there. If it does, you don't have to worry about anything, you will be able to carry on watching until the end date shown there.

If it doesn't look correct it may be that you didn't apply the code correctly (sometimes people enter the code and it shows the offer but people don't then click to confirm). In this case try applying the code again by clicking the apply a voucher link on the Entertainment Pass section and make sure you go through all the steps to apply it to your account. It will then start after your free trial ends,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Just did that and it has went through Thank you very much
Looks like I haven't confirmed it
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User No worries, glad you are sorted. Enjoy your box!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you again much appreciated