cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass not recognised

I have just brought two now TV boxes for my house and set up to sign ins! I brought one with entertainment pass and one with movies pass, it said when I signed up they were valid on up to 4 devices? I entered the pass code that came with the box on each box separately (one has movies and one doesnt) when I went to put movies pass on the one that doesn't it said that it wasn't recognised?
3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The passes get applied to your account and are shared with all devices registered to that account, so there is no need to enter the voucher code again (which is why you are now seeing the error message). 

Did you make sure to sign into the same username on both boxes? If so you should be able to watch your ents and cinema pass on both boxes now. You can check both passes are applied correctly by checking your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, if you have too accounts you may need to cancel one and get chat to move over vouchers to the other. You could end up with problems otherwise, especially if you have done trials on both When cancelling ask chat to remove your card details from that account.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem, use live chat, explain the situation and the guy applies it. Seems to happen since change over to sky cinema.
Adam