cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass has disappeared

I bought a two month movies pass that said it expires on 24th April. But my account now has no passes in it can anyone explain or assist please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same has happened to me i applied a 2 month voucher on Thurs I think as my movies was due to run out Sat and now now sign of the pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on our Forum.

I've just sent you an email so we can get this sorted out for you as soon as possible.

If you reply to that, we can move on from there.

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had kept the card so I input the details again and it accepted it as if it had never received the first card. So if you still have the card start again as if you had just bought it and input it as you did the first time
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I used a 2 month movie pass code just before my next payment was due and it gave me a date of sometime in Sept 16 as mynext payment due.  I have checked my account today and payment has been taken for a month movie pass saying my next payment due in Aug.  Where has my 2 month movie pass gone?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I used a 2 month movie pass code just before my next payment was due and it gave me a date of sometime in Sept 16 as mynext payment due.  I have checked my account today and payment has been taken for a month movie pass saying my next payment due in Aug.  Where has my 2 month movie pass gone?

Check payment details under your account

Your voucher should show as

NOW TVSubscription Purchase: Sky Cinema Month Pass - Sky Cinema Pass (Your subscription cost has been discounted by 100%)£0.00CreditCard13th Jul 2016

The above is from the one I added yesterday.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'User Name' (not to be confused with your forum name) and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

That being said, given that this is an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility [and explain your requirements to them]... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe you've since been in touch with us via live chat.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks

Rob
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

credited a 5 month pass to my account,expected it to start on 01 March,got billed for a month service at £6.99,how do I get it back