cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass accepted and then removed?

Has anyone else had a pass accepted and then removed. As it was accepted I threw the code away and apart from receipts from buying the boxes I have no proof. Because 2 boxes were from B&M and don't show which codes were included I have been told there is nothing that can be done.

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

a 4 month cinema pass not a month as posted before

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the code.

Is there an expiry date?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just had this n I’ve been in 3 online chats and they have ended it each time as it’s just been told to me again that I never applied the codes although I did as it specified a date. I want this sorted now.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I like you are having the same problem put free Entertainment  code in for 2 months today which has now vanished but showing payment due 28th November in my account. Also I cannot even log into my TV Box  I contacted chat was told to change password which I did and I still cannot gain access. I have been cut off 3 times already from chat help and think the service is disgusting.  Can anyone help.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you've activated the 14 day free trial rather than the 2 month code. Go onto your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and click the apply a voucher link in the entertainment pass section, and enter the code again. It should apply correctly this time and kick in automatically when your free trial ends.

Does your password have any special characters in? If so, try changing to one with just letters and numbers as this has caused an issue with some users in the past.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks very much for your help. Will try this and hopefully problems resolved. Once again thanks.

##- Please type your reply above this line –##