cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass accepted and then removed?

Has anyone else had a pass accepted and then removed. As it was accepted I threw the code away and apart from receipts from buying the boxes I have no proof. Because 2 boxes were from B&M and don't show which codes were included I have been told there is nothing that can be done.

35 REPLIES 35
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You can use the same link to send a message to the team, or a member of the NOW TV Team should pick up this thread, might take a day or two though. I'll tag a couple of the staff for you.

@Anonymous User @Tony-D

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI, the same thing has happened to me. Entertainment pass accepted then removed. I do have the receipt at home. Cant get anybody on live chat as it seems to be not working.

Is this a common thing?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sometimes the pass doesn't quite get applied properly. If you've still got the code try applying it on your My Account > My Passes page again. If you don't have a pass it will kick in automatically, or if you've currently got a pass you've paid for/free trial active then it will kick in when that ends. Also check your payment details are up to date on your My Account > Payment Details page.

If you still need live chat and are having trouble getting on, try a different browser and/or device (eg try on a mobile/tablet browser instead of PC/Mac or vice versa).

Alternately you can send a message or wait for a member of the NOW TV Team to pick up your post on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy. I have spoken with an advisor on live chat. I dont have the pass anymore however, I do have the receipt as I bought 2 passes. 

I need to send them a screen shot of the receipt and hopefully they will reinstate the voucher. I will, in future, keep the pass once I have applied it. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy

Hi Icemaiden

Whenever you apply a pass to your Now TV account you should always take a screen print as irrefutable proof of purchase and usage, just in case something like this happens again.

When my pass vanished from my account, and money taken from my credit card, I was able to prove that I had used a pass via a screen print, Now TV immediately reinstated my vanished pass and refunded my money without any fuss or bother.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be helpful if NOW TV could wxplain how this happens.

You activate the code , get confirmation but later disappears and then the onus is on you

Surely NOW TV  should have some method to link serial numbers to voucher codes to save all this fuss

Maybe this is a lazy way for NOW TV to operate

Not to take responsibility

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

I was able to prove that I had used a pass via a screen print, Now TV immediately reinstated my vanished pass and refunded my money without any fuss or bother.

UK Bob

@ukbobboy

How do you send a copy of the screen print to Now TV Online Help?

Wlat

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

You asked, "How do you send a copy of the screen print to Now TV Online Help?".  If Help Chat want to see your screen print, you can send it to them as a file (*.jpg) attachment.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Anonymous User

If Help Chat want to see your screen print, you can send it to them as a file (*.jpg) attachment.

UK Bob

@ukbobboy

Yes, but that is just my point.  I can see no facility in Live Chat for attaching files.  Would I have to wait for them to send me an email, then attach the file to my reply?

Wlat

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Yes, you have to wait for them to request your screen prints before you can send them. However, if you are convincing enough, that you have screen prints, Help Chat may not even want to see them.

UK Bob