cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass accepted and then removed?

Has anyone else had a pass accepted and then removed. As it was accepted I threw the code away and apart from receipts from buying the boxes I have no proof. Because 2 boxes were from B&M and don't show which codes were included I have been told there is nothing that can be done.

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Yes, you have to wait for them to request your screen prints before you can send them. However, if you are convincing enough, that you have screen prints, Help Chat may not even want to see them.

UK Bob

@ukbobboy

Ah yes ... thanks.  That confirms what I thought.  I'll take the precaution of always taking a screen capture of my passes as soon as I update.

Cheers,

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After travelling the 40 miles to get a copy of my purchase and sending it to NOW TV, they are now saying they cannot give me a code which is patently untrue.

NOW TV are saying that I should ask Argos for a new code.

Argos sold me an item which worked and the fault solely lies with the NOW TV as after activation it diappeared.

I would like to know if after sending a screen shot of purchase those with similar problems, where did they get their code from?

Maybe my reply was from India and somebody in the Uk could help

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry to hear of the trouble you keep having. I'll tag a couple of the NOW TV Team for you and hopefully one will be in touch in the next day or two.

@Tony-D @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to India again and they gave me a 2 months good will cinema pass but reiterate it is Argos problem which I can't get my head around.

So I  have paid £19..99 for 2 month cinema pass!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to find someone to talk to but have been told that I need to use the help centre but I keep getting India not Ireland.

The Irish could help me but the Indians do not

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have now decided to escalate problem as I have no solution.

Using an arbitration service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update on my situation

Having giving NOW TV all the information about my payment they are forcing me, a 65 year old disabled man to travel 40 miles to get a receipt.

Shame on NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

one week later no response no suprise

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about the delay. There is issues on going at the moment where in some cases passes bought via Argos and Game are not being verifyed correctly this is being looked into by us and Argos/Game. Can you tell me how many months cinema you were supposed to get?

Edit: I've sent you an email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Itwas a NOW TV box with a  month cinema pass