cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass accepted and then removed?

Has anyone else had a pass accepted and then removed. As it was accepted I threw the code away and apart from receipts from buying the boxes I have no proof. Because 2 boxes were from B&M and don't show which codes were included I have been told there is nothing that can be done.

35 REPLIES 35
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Curly

You know, this has happened to a lot of people that's why you should always take a screen print of your accepted passes, that way no one can say the pass concerned didn't exist and not only that most computer glitch from time to time, even bank computers.

Anyway, you have proof of purchase therefore, regardless of the container which code was in, Now TV should be able to track down the working pass number and, along with the serial numbers from each black box, work out that they both had code numbers one of which has gone missing.

Good Luck.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you UK Bob,
It kind of feels better that I'm not going mad and I'm not the only one it's happened to. I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall and although I've supplied the proof of purchase along with the serial numbers of all boxes purchased I'm still being told I need to talk to B&M about it. I know all they will say is I need to talk to Nowtv so I'm going to put it down to experience now I know i'm not going mad. If it wasn't for my son enjoying having his own nowtv box I'd cancel it all. Lesson learned and I will always keep the code and do a screenshot. Thank you again for your reply.
Curlyolive
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey Curly

I'm going to tag in the Now TV team to see if they can help you out, I also feel it is totally unfair for someone to pay for something and not get it.

@Anonymous User

Hi Guys

Can one of your team members help out Curly, she seems to have lost a pass in the system. Please read her posts above and see if you can do anything for her.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you get any joy with NOW TV. I bought my pass from Argos and they are saying the same thing.Not their problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thank you 🙂 I'll let you know if anyone gets in touch 🙂🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have had a 4 month pass accepted and then removed. I applied the pass back in August which sould have taken me until Christmas with Cinema, however I have just checked my account after spotting the payments still coming out of my bank, and guess what, my 4 month pass has dissapeared.

My problem is that I got this pass with a box at the begining of the year, and with various offers and other passes I forgot about it, till I found it again in August. When I applied the code, everythinmg came up fine showing the 4 months, but as we are now 2 months down the line I have no proof.

Typical of Rip-Off Sky I suppose

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any update on this as I have just had the same experience?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Might be worth having a quick word with live chat to see if they can work out what's happened. If you've still got the code that you applied have it with you as they can check if it's still valid.

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or expand the Anything Else section)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spent 59 unsuccessful minutes talking to advisor in India