cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass Expiry

Quick Question regarding passes. I understand that you can add a voucher to your account while a previous pass is still running as long as the previous pass has less than 30 days left to run.

I have a situation where I have a voucher that will expire on 10th June. My pass will renew on 1st July, so I can apply the voucher on 3rd June (before expiry date) but it wont actually start until 1st July (after expiry date).

Will this still work as I am adding the voucher to my account before the expiry date?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yep you will be fine, as long as you apply a voucher before its expiry date it will work, and it will sit in your account and kick in automatically when your current offer ends on 1st July.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yep you will be fine, as long as you apply a voucher before its expiry date it will work, and it will sit in your account and kick in automatically when your current offer ends on 1st July.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User just to let you know we’ve edited your post slightly to make it easier for other users to find your question and its answer.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic has now been locked as a solution has been provided.

If your question hasn't been answered please click here to start a new topic.