cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid for a month of movies when I entered new pass on the day it was up for renewal.

My sky movies free pass was going to expire on the 4th on this month. So the very same day I added my voucher for another free month of movies yet I have still been charged for a months subscription why is this? TIA.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you double checked that the month voucher code has been applied to your cinema pass by going to the Now TV website with your internet browser and clicking on My Account > My Passes.

Out of curiosity where did you purchase the one month cinema pass from.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you double checked that the month voucher code has been applied to your cinema pass by going to the Now TV website with your internet browser and clicking on My Account > My Passes.

Out of curiosity where did you purchase the one month cinema pass from.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Leaving it to the final day will be the problem, usually by then the NOW TV system is already preparing to take payment for the next month. If you check your My Account > My Passes page you should see a message saying your offer will start in XX days (ie your free month will kick in next month when your current paid month comes to an end). If you don't see this the code probably didn't apply and you can apply it again when you want.

For future ref best not to leave it until the last day, you can cancel a pass or apply a new voucher anytime in the month before your current offer ends.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks both. Just checked my account and the free pass has applied to next month as mkneh was already taken for this month. Thanka for the help.