cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Over payment

Two months ago I was offered one month's free films for my NOW TV box, which I accepted. It was cancelled by me under a month later.To my surprise two days ago I had an email stating I had one day left.When I looked at my account it showed a possible charge for April 19th, but it also showed cancelled in red in the text. I was concerned that I would be charged wrongly £9.99, so I sent an email to the reply box     asking not to be charged .I haven't received a reply, and the £9.99 has been charged to my account. Please credit my account with £9.99 and inform me by return email. Other than this problem I have been pleased with my NOW TV box. Thanking you in anticipation.  Geoff.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Geoff,

Because this is an account related issue, i think your best option would be to contact NowTV by either email or live chat, they can look at your account on the computer system.

To contact NowTV, if you open the page linked below click on the "contact us" in the green box, where this will take you to a secondary page where there is an option to contact NowTV by email or live chat.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account