cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars - watch on demand?

Hi guys,

Is the actual awards ceremony going to be uploaded on Now TV to watch on demand? I can see all the red carpet and mini features but the full ceremony isn’t up yet
8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. They've posted on Twitter that the Oscars will be on-demand very soon, although it's not clear yet if it's the full ceremony or the highlights. 

https://twitter.com/nowtvhelp/status/970713072213151745

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

You would need to search for The 90th Annual Academy Awards, very complicated i know, haha. You can watch it again On Demand here with our Movies Pass

Thanks, 

Karl

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F Has that only just appeared, as it wasn't there last night or this morning! Searching Academy just brought up Police Academy! 😄

More confusion when the NOW TV box homescreen shows it with a Sky Sports logo, and clicking it just takes you to the Entertainment main menu! Any chance that could be passed on?

IMG_2722.JPG

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks @Andy, I've tagged in the guys who look after all the content on our service. 

The search terms are very weird I had to type out the 90th Annual for it to show up. 

I'm sure they'll be able to help out. 🙂 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Have raised this to get this checked, as it's very bizarre. Can't replicate the issue on the web platform.

Thanks for letting us know

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Was showing on homescreen of stick and standard black box at time of posting. However it's now been replaced with a link to Zootropolis so maybe someone noticed it and pulled it? Anyway thanks for checking!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Yeah i think they have pulled it and are working on fixing it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just be aware that the Oscars on demand is not on your usual 30day catch up service and according to my nowtv box it's only available for 5 days.

So you need to be quick if you haven't watched it yet (hopefully Everybody interested in watching this will have done so already or will have within the next 5 days).