cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars (Urgent)

Trying to watch Sky Movies Oscars. It says it's trying to obain a license, and then fails. Does anyone know how to solve that problem?

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here only received Silverlight error. Am presently trying to uninstall it then install it again. Live chat told me to try it on Firefox. Now they're closed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting an error message about silverlight. I dont know whats going on but its really ###### me off.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have installed silverlight on my desktop, that's now just stuck buffering when I try to play. I also have an ipad which I'm just getting an error message on (62)..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, downloaded Internet Explorer because it wouldn't let me watch it in Chrome, downloaded Microsoft Silverlight too. Silverlight error has occured everytime I try to open the channel for the live stream. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried uninstalling Silverlight and re-installing it, still nothing. Tried downloading Firefox. Still nothing. Really dissapointed, enticed by what NOWtv has to offer and the fact i could apparently watch the oscars but no apparently not, don't think i'll be subscribing after the 14 day trial if they can't even get a simple live stream to work. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem and will cancel NOW Tv as it's frustrated me for the last hour buffering. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help - it just says loading and I am desparate to watch the Oscars?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know where one can actually watch the oscars cause now tv is being fukn ###### and confusing...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have signed up with now tv as it advertised I could watch the oscars , what channel is it on ?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Did you get a cinema pass? If so you'll be able to watch on the live Sky Cinema Oscars channel.